- Faulty work equipment or unguarded machinery
- Unsafe systems
- Slips or trips on objects or liquids
- Slipping or tripping because of poorly maintained work surfaces.
- Poor training or supervision resulting injury
- Accidents caused by lifting heavy goods
- Mistakes from other employees resulting in your injury
Thursday, 17 May 2012
Different Types of Accidents at Work
No matter what type of environment your workplace is there are plenty of potential risks. Some accidents can happen from a mistake on your part, something someone else has or hasn’t done or from a completely random chain of events. Here is a list of some of the most common causes for suffering an accident at work.